BlackBerry Limited (NYSE:BB) has market worth of 5.74B along 568.76M outstanding shares. The stock moved 13.63% to $10.09 in recent session. The recent traded volume was 33920127 shares. The stock had closed at $8.88 on the previous day.
The stock has recorded a weekly performance of 11.86% and monthly performance is 15.98%. Shares have moved 43.12% over the last quarter and changed -2.23% over the recent six months. The shares registered yearly performance at -17.30% and YTD move seen at 41.91%”
In terms of profitability, BlackBerry Limited has a gross margin of 76.30%. Return on urn investment coming to 10.60%.
BlackBerry Limited (NYSE:BB) declared financial results for the three months and the twelve months ended February 28, 2019 (all figures in U.S. dollars and U.S. GAAP, except where otherwise indicated).
Fiscal Year 2019
– Record high fiscal year 2019 total non-GAAP Software and Services revenue of $857 million and total GAAP Software and Services revenue of $845 million
– Fiscal year 2019 total non-GAAP Software and Services revenue growth of 10% year-over-year, at the high-end of the previously provided outlook of 8% to 10%
– Fiscal year 2019 total GAAP Software and Services revenue growth of 13% year-over-year
– Fiscal year 2019 total Software and Services billings grew double-digits year-over-year
– Fiscal year 2019 non-GAAP earnings per basic and diluted share of $0.24 versus $0.14 in fiscal year 2018
– Fiscal year 2019 GAAP earnings per basic share of $0.17 and GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.00
– Total cash, cash equivalents, short-term and long-term investments was $1.0 billion as of February 28, 2019
– Fiscal year 2019 free cash flow generated of $83 million, as reported
Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2019
– Fourth quarter fiscal 2019 total company non-GAAP revenue of $257 million, or 8% growth year-over-year; total company GAAP revenue of $255 million, or 9% growth year-over-year
– Record high fourth quarter fiscal 2019 total non-GAAP Software and Services revenue of $248 million; total GAAP Software and Services revenue of $246 million
– Fourth quarter fiscal 2019 total non-GAAP Software and Services revenue growth of 14% year-over-year; fourth quarter fiscal 2019 total GAAP Software and Services revenue growth of 16% year-over-year
– Fourth quarter fiscal 2019 Non-GAAP earnings per basic and diluted share of $0.11; GAAP earnings per basic share of $0.09 and GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.08
– Fourth quarter fiscal 2019 free cash flow of $20 million, before considering the impact of acquisition and integration expenses, restructuring costs and legal proceedings; free cash flow of $18 million, as reported
BlackBerry Limited (NYSE:BB) operates as an enterprise software and services company focused on securing and managing endpoints in the Internet of Things. It offers BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite, which combines and integrates mobile security, management, productivity, and collaboration solutions, such as BlackBerry UEM, BlackBerry Dynamics, and BlackBerry Workspaces; BlackBerry AtHoc, a secure and networked crisis communications solution; SecuSUITE for Government, a voice encryption software solution; BlackBerry Enterprise Consulting and BlackBerry Cybersecurity Consulting; and BBM Enterprise, an enterprise-grade secure instant messaging solution, as well as Communications Platform as a Service. The company also provides BlackBerry QNX, a software for automotive electronics; BlackBerry Jarvis, a cloud-based static binary code-scanning solution; Certicom that offers software components and end-to-end security solutions targeted at bandwidth and resource-constrained applications; Paratek, which offers adaptive radio frequency antenna tuning technology; BlackBerry Radar, an asset tracking and telematics product. In addition, it offers intellectual property and licensing; mobility licensing; other licensing programs; and develops legacy BlackBerry 10 platform, and delivers BlackBerry productivity applications to Android smartphone. Further, the company engages in the development and licensing of secure device software and the outsourcing to partners of design, manufacturing, sales, and customer support for BlackBerry-branded handsets; and provision of Android smartphones, smartphone accessories, and non-warranty repair services. Additionally, it is involved in the operations related to subscribers using mobile devices with its legacy BlackBerry 7 and prior operating systems. The company was formerly known as Research In Motion Limited and changed its name to BlackBerry Limited in July 2013. BlackBerry Limited was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Waterloo, Canada.